| Transportation, Mobility & Infrastructure Commission|
The Transportation, Mobility & Infrastructure Commission shall provide advice and recommendations to the City Council and staff on matters within the Commission’s scope and duties that have been referred to the Commission by the City Council, Mayor, or City Manager. The scope and duties of the Transportation, Mobility and Infrastructure Commission shall include:
- Transportation Planning
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Policies and Facility Planning
- Goods Movement
- Charging and Fueling Infrastructure for Electric, Hydrogen, and other Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Public Transit
- Ridesharing, Transportation Network Services, and Taxicabs
- Plans and Standards for Roads, Bridges, and Highways
- Flood Management Infrastructure
The Commission shall be the local advisory body, pursuant to 2.20.121(C), for the City’s representative to the Yolo County Transportation District, the governing entity for the streetcar system, the Port Commission, and, as appropriate, the Sacramento Area Council of Governments.
|Alex Hirsch |
|Dean Haakenson, Alternate Member |
This commission meets at 6:00 PM on the 1st Monday of every odd-numbered month in the Council Chambers. All meetings are broadcast live on WAVE Cable channel 20 and AT&T channel 99; and replayed the following Tuesday at 12:00 PM and Friday at 7:00 PM. The commission is staffed by the Public Works Department (617-4850).
View meeting and agenda information!