1110 West Capitol Avenue, 3rd Floor
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Access West Sacramento | Filing a Claim | City Council | Calendar of Events
The Finance Division oversees the fiscal affairs of the City and provides related financial services. These services include budgeting, investment, cash management, accounting, payroll, collection of taxes, fees and fines, and other financial services.
Some of the activities of the Finance Division include:
- Recording of revenues and management of City expenses
- Issuance of bonds and other debt
- Management of the City's financial portfolio
- Preparation of payroll for City employees
- Formation and management of Community Facility Districts
- Preparation of the City's budget and CAFR
The Finance Division is led by the Director of Administrative Services and is staffed by 12.4 full-time employees.