Parks & Recreation
Cindy Tuttle-Parks & Recreation Director
1110 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Community Center: (916) 617-5320
Parks & Recreation: (916) 617-4620
Recreation Center: (916) 617-4770
Playbook | Community Center | Recreation Center | Your Parks | Mooie's Fan Page
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
- Climbing wall, Group Exercise classes, Kinesis and spin experiences, open gym, tennis . . . tons of stuff to do - take a look!
PARKS AND SERVICES
- Checkout our PLAYBOOK: You want programs and activities? We got 'em here.
- Summer Registration begins Thursday, April 7th @ 8:30am - Online registration highly recommended!
- Check out the latest map showing all of our City Parks and Public Facilities
- City Pride Roadside & Open Space Volunteer Service Program