|West Sacramento’s Transportation Options
The Yolo County Transportation District provides local and regional public transit service in West Sacramento. The Transit Center is located directly on the Community Center property for convenient access to bus patrons. The Sacramento Regional Transit District also provides a public transit connection between West Sacramento and Downtown Sacramento. For your convenience, we have provided contact information to organizations that may be able to assist you with your transportation needs below. Please contact each organization directly to get the most up to date information.
Yolo Bus Special Vouchers:
- California Co-op Cab
- Phone: (916) 373-7445 (information) OR (916) 444-7777 (Cab Dispatch) or click here for Co-op web site: www.californiacoopcab.org
- Veterans Medical Transport
- Phone:(530) 406-4850 or click here for Veterans web site: www.yolocounty.org
- Yolo Bus:
- Phone: (530) 661-0816 or click here for Yolo Bus web site: www.yolobus.com
- Yolo Bus Special (Paratransit) Dial-A-Ride
- Phone: (530) 666-2877 OR (916) 371-2877 or click here for Yolo Bus web site: www.yolobus.com
Yolo Adult Day Health Center (YADHC) has implemented a new program that will provide Yolo Special bus tickets to eligible seniors. Funded by Area 4 Agency on Aging (A4AA), it is designed to encourage independent community mobility for disabled seniors who need transportation assistance but may find the cost prohibitive. The transportation program will provide disabled seniors with vouchers to be used as tickets for Yolobus Special. The vouchers may be used for medical appointments, shopping or a variety of other purposes. They can be redeemed within cities or be used between cities in Yolo County (including some locations in Sacramento for medical appointments). To be eligible, a person must be at least 60 years of age and be certified by a health care professional as needing door-to-door assistance. For more information contact Christine Prater at (916) 617-4620 or email@example.com (or) Dawn Myers Purkey, Yolo Adult Day Health Center at 530-666-8828. Click here for an information flyer regarding Yolo Bus Special vouchers, compliments of BBCAN!