| Civic Center Galleria|
|Location: ||1110 West Capitol Ave. |
West Sacramento, CA 95691
|Description: ||The West Sacramento Civic Center offers the perfect ambiance in a contemporary state-of-the-art location that will make a lasting impression for any event: weddings and receptions, fund raisers (excluding crab feeds), holiday gatherings, luncheons, seminars, conferences, and much, much more. Our Galleria also accommodates business events with convenient partitions that can convert the area into 3 separate rooms. *All live music must be approved by the Parks & Recreation Director prior to booking.* |
|Functions: || |
- Accommodates groups up to 250 people (max- no exceptions).
- Use of kitchen, tables and chairs are included in rental price (see Rental Application).
- The conveniently located catering kitchen includes a full commercial refrigerator, ice maker, convection and microwave oven, warming oven and commercial-grade garbage disposal. Kitchen does not have any cooking appliances i.e. stove or oven.
- Insurance, Facility Attendant and Security are required at all events (see Rental Application for rates).
- Any event scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm with more than 15 people attending will require the use of off-site parking.
- Facility complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements for entrances, exits, restrooms, and parking spaces.
Click here for a diagram of the layout of the rentable space.
These additional amenities are available for use by the renter. However, the items availability is not guaranteed for use and you must confirm use with the Special Events Administrator.
- 12 – 72” Round Tables, 29 – 6' Rectangular Tables, 145 - Brown Chairs, 105 - White Chairs, 2 - Projectors and 2 - Screens.
|Rental Information: ||Rental Application |
- Applications must be turned in 60 days prior to event.
- Fee Waiver/ Reduction Request forms must be completed 60 days in advance of rental.
- A completed application and full deposit holds the date.
- All fees must be paid 30 days prior to the event.
- An ABC license and Special Event Permit will be required if you are having alcohol at your event.
|Special Notes: ||Galleria User Regulations and Fees |
|Contact: ||Ana Padilla |
(916) 617-4624 or email@example.com