| SPECIAL EVENT NOTIFICATION|
Special event notifications do not require a full special event permit application, but instead require a simple notification form. Events for which only a notification is required are those that:
- Will not be selling alcohol
- Do not require street or sidewalk closure
- Do not require traffic control
- Will not have amplified or elevated sound
- Will not have tent canopies or awnings over 200 square feet
- Will not have any temporary structures constructed (i.e. stages)
- Will not have armed security present
- Will not be on City of West Sacramento property
- Will not have more than 100 people
For exceptions see City Municipal Code 12.080.30
Special Event Notification forms are to be submitted to the West Sacramento City Hall First Floor with Parks and Recreation to Ana Padilla and will be subject to approval. A review fee of $5.00 is required at the time of submission. The Police Department reserves the right to assess the event and determine if Notification or Permit application is required.
Download the Special Event Notification Form.
For events THAT DO HAVE any of the above listed special conditions, please refer to the Special Event Permit Application page.