Mental Health Assistance
- Date: 10/09/2019 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Arthur F. Turner Community Library
1212 Merkley Ave
West Sacramento, California 95691
Case Managers from Yolo County First Responders’ Mental Health Urgent Care are available at the Arthur F. Turner Community Library! Get information and assistance connecting to community resources such as:
- Mental Health Services
- Housing and food resources
- Crisis resources
- SUD Services
Tabling outside the community room every Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
No reservation required. You may request reasonable accommodations 5 days in advance by calling (916) 375-6465.
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 6th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities