Walk with Ease
- Date: 09/30/2019 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Location: Recreation Center
2801 Jefferson Blvd
West Sacramento, California 95691
- Introduction: Walk With Ease is a six week walking program that can reduce pain and improve overall health. Call 916-617-4770 for more information. Can't make it to all of the classes, that's ok!
Walk With Ease is a six week walking program that can reduce pain and improve overall health. Come to one or both locations.
Benefits to you: Motivate yourself to get into shape! Walk safely and comfortably. Improve flexibility, strength & stamina. Reduce pain and feel great!
Class: Monday & Wednesday 9am-10am at the West Sacramento Recreation Center
Tuesday & Thursday from 9am - 10am at the West Sacramento Community Center
Fee: $10/resident, $18/non-resident.
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 8th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
Another amazing IGX has just passed. Check out some of our city highlights.
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities