City Hall Blood Drive
- Date: 09/26/2019 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Location: City Hall
1110 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, California 95691
- Introduction: Give a pint, save a life!
The City of West Sacramento will host a blood drive on Thursday, September 26 at the Civic Center (1110 West Capitol Avenue). A Vitaliant mobile coach will be located in the parking lot for appointments from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm. All participants will earn MyBloodSource rewards redeemable for a variety of appreciation items AND a BloodSource T-shirt.
Appointments are encouraged as walk-ins will be taken on a space available basis only. For appointments, please contact Kryss Rankin at 916-617-4500.
- Please eat and drink plenty of fluids prior to donating
- Bring a photo identification
- You must be at least 16 years old to donate blood with a signed parent consent form (available in English or Spanish)
- For eligibility questions, please call 1-877-258-4825
- Wondering what the process is like? Check out our informational video!
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 8th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
Another amazing IGX has just passed. Check out some of our city highlights.
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities