City Hall Blood Drive
- Date: 09/26/2019 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Location: City Hall
1110 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, California 95691
- Introduction: Give a pint, save a life!
The City of West Sacramento will host a blood drive on Thursday, September 26 at the Civic Center (1110 West Capitol Avenue). A Vitaliant mobile coach will be located in the parking lot for appointments from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm. All participants will earn MyBloodSource rewards redeemable for a variety of appreciation items AND a BloodSource T-shirt.
Appointments are encouraged as walk-ins will be taken on a space available basis only. For appointments, please contact Kryss Rankin at 916-617-4500.
- Please eat and drink plenty of fluids prior to donating
- Bring a photo identification
- You must be at least 16 years old to donate blood with a signed parent consent form (available in English or Spanish)
- For eligibility questions, please call 1-877-258-4825
- Wondering what the process is like? Check out our informational video!