FREE Flu Shot Clinic
- Date: 10/22/2019 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: West Sacramento Recreation Center
2801 Jefferson Blvd
West Sacramento, California 95691
- Introduction: Help fight the flu by getting yourself and your family vaccinated for FREE!
The West Sacramento Recreation Center will be hosting a FREE Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, October 22nd from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm. This event is being sponsored by the Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency and the City of West Sacramento. If you have questions please call the Yolo County Immunization Program at (530) 666-8552.
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 6th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities