POSTPONED: Hydrostatic Body Fat Testing
- Date: 04/23/2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Recreation Center
2801 Jefferson Blvd
West Sacramento, California 95691
Hydrostatic body fat testing (under water weighing) is the gold standard in determining body composition. Completing the test will help to determine how much body fat you can safely lose, how much muscle mass you currently have and how long it should take to reach your body fat goal or weight loss.
Age - 16+
Time - 9am - 1pm
Fee - $49/first time test, $39/retest
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 6th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities