Healthy Cooking Night Out - Cooking with Wine
- Date: 01/28/2020 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Recreation Center
2801 Jefferson Blvd
West Sacramento, California 95691
If you're looking for fun and healthy ideas to bring to your kitchen, you are in luck! These classes offer tips on how to prepare healthy foods in a tasty way... and you'll get to taste test while you learn!
Cooking with Wine Menu:
Steamed Mussels w/ White Wine and Garlic
Red Wine Braised Beef
Port Wine Poached Pears
Age - 12+
Fee - $25 + $5 material fees paid to instructor
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 6th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities