- Date: 01/13/2020 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Recreation Center
2801 Jefferson Blvd
West Sacramento, California 95691
If you think you have unhealthy habits, need help motivating into a exercise routine, or are looking for a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off, sign up! The Fitness Challenge is led and motivated by personal trainers, with the assistance of the rest of the Recreation Center team. This challenge will help you make the lifestyle changes you need to become a healthier you. This is for anyone that is serious about getting healthy.
Winter Dates: January 13th - March 2nd
Meeting Times: Mondays, 6pm - 7:30pm
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 8th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
Another amazing IGX has just passed. Check out some of our city highlights.
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities