Financial Literacy and CSA Registration
- Date: 03/12/2020 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Riverbank Elementary School
1100 Carrie St.
West Sacramento, California 95605
- Introduction: Free Dinner And $100 Bonus For Those Who Qualify!
Join the Home Run team as we assist families in opening a College Savings Account (CSA) and learning about the best ways to invest in their child's future.
There will be door prizes, free dinner, and $100 bonus for those who qualify for a Home Run College Savings Account!
What Should I Bring?
To successfully enroll for a CSA, please bring:
- Your SSN or IEN
- Your child's SSN or IEN
- Bank account number and routing number
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Summer Registration Postponed
Given the uncertainty of the current COVID-19 situation, the West Sacramento Parks and Recreation Department summer program registration, which was scheduled to begin mid-April has been postponed until further notice. The Parks and Recreation Department will continue to monitor and assess the current situation and will open summer registration when appropriate. Check out the West Sacramento Parks and Recreation Facebook page for further updates.
Recreation Center Pools - Closed Until Further Notice Effective 3/17/20
Summer Pool Hours (Upon re-opening):
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
- Special Events - See COVID-19 Public Guidelines
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities - See COVID-19 Public Guidelines
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities