Holiday Blood Drive
- Date: 12/17/2019 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Location: City Hall
1110 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, California 95691
Appointments are encouraged as walk-ins will be taken only if space is available. For appointments, please contact Kryss Rankin at 916-617-4528 or email@example.com.
-Please eat and drink plenty of fluids prior to donating
-Bring a photo identification
-For eligibility questions, please call 1-877-258-4825
What Does Parks & Recreation Do?
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Recreation Center Leisure Pool Opens June 8th!
Summer Pool Hours
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
Another amazing IGX has just passed. Check out some of our city highlights.
- Special Events
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities