Earth Day Celebration
- Date: 04/21/2018 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Galleria
1110 West Capitol Ave
West Sacramento, California 95691
Join the City of West Sacramento for a free and fun family event to celebrate Earth Day on Saturday, April 21st from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at West Sacramento City Hall.
There will be activities for kids, live music, local food, raffle prizes, and information about ways you can be a part of the solution and reduce your carbon footprint. Vendors will be on hand with information about services and products that can help your family live healthier and sustainably.
- Local arts and craft vendors selling locally produced goods
- Live Music by "Island of Black and White"
- Information about local parks, hiking and farm-to-work partners
- Free raffle: tons of great prizes including a smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Free bike valet parking
- Free bus rides to the event within West Sacramento
- Yolo Farm to Fork
- Student chefs from Culinary Arts and Farm to Fork Education
- Bounce house from the Bounce Spot, face painting, arts and crafts by ReCREATE
- Wildlife rescue animal ambassadors
- West Sacramento Fire Department with Engine and Interactive Fire Prevention Trailer
West Sacramento Parks & Recreation consists of four separate functions: a Parks Division, Recreation Division, Early Learning Services, and our Tree Program. The Parks Department provides recreation and leisure opportunities with its park facilities and recreation programming. These programs are designed to help local residents improve their overall health and quality of life.
Summer Registration Postponed
Given the uncertainty of the current COVID-19 situation, the West Sacramento Parks and Recreation Department summer program registration, which was scheduled to begin mid-April has been postponed until further notice. The Parks and Recreation Department will continue to monitor and assess the current situation and will open summer registration when appropriate. Check out the West Sacramento Parks and Recreation Facebook page for further updates.
Recreation Center Pools - Closed Until Further Notice Effective 3/17/20
Summer Pool Hours (Upon re-opening):
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-5:30pm
Help avoid lines by:
1. Renewing your Rec Center pass in advance!
2. Update all waivers on your account.
3. Bring your Rec Card or Key Ring Rewards app for quick check in at the side gate!
- Special Events - See COVID-19 Public Guidelines
- Rentals: Parks & Facilities - See COVID-19 Public Guidelines
- Latest Map Showing All Of Our City Parks and Public Facilities