Public Works Crews Take Care of Our Roads
In honor of National Public Works Week, we are highlighting accomplishments by our Public Works staff throughout the week.
Today, we would like to thank Public Works crews for their hard work in maintaining our streets, roads, bridges and public transportation that keep us linked together!
- 25,280 square ft of asphalt placed on roads to repair potholes and troubled surface areas. Comparatively speaking, this is equivalent to 10.5 tennis courts.
- Crack sealed 1,584 feet of roads
- Completed pavement repair along Industrial Boulevard
- Street sweepers cleaned and swept 8,200 miles of roads
- Cleaned 32 bus shelters once a week
- Maintained 46 traffic signals
- Maintained 4617 street lights