City Hall Blood Drive Seeks Donors May 22
The City will host a blood drive on Tuesday, May 22nd from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m at the Civic Center. Make an appointment by calling City Clerk Kryss Rankin at (916) 617-4528. (Please note the Bloodmobile will be closed for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.)
- Please eat and drink plenty of fluids prior to donating
- Bring a photo identification or BloodSource donor card
- You must be at least 16 years old to donate blood with a signed parent consent form (available in English or Spanish)
- For eligibility questions, please call 1-866-822-5663
- Wondering what the process is like? Check out our informational video.