Coke and Triangle Sewer Lift Station Rehabilitation Project
- Department:Capital Projects & Transportation
- Category:Notice Inviting Bids
- Start Date:03/03/2020 10:46 AM
- Close Date:04/15/2020 1:00 PM
Invitation to Bid - Coke and Triangle Sewer Lift Station Rehabilitation Project
Mandatory Pre Bid Meeting - Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Cutoff for submittal of questions - Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
NOTICE – Electronic Bid Submittal and Bid Opening Information
1. Submit only one electronic PDF copy of the bid proposal via upload to Dropbox before the set deadline of April 15, 2020 at 1 p.m. Once the deadline has passed, bidders will be unable to upload proposals electronically. Electronic bid submittals can be uploaded through the following link:
If bidders upload and find corrections need to be made before the deadline, keep the same file name and indicate the new version of the proposal i.e. “FileNamev2, FileNamev3, FileNamev4, etc.” Only the latest version of the proposal submitted before the deadline will be considered for the bid opening.
Do not mail bid proposals, as City Hall is currently closed and not regularly receiving mail. If bidders have difficulty uploading proposals electronically, arrangements can be made to drop off a hard-copy at City Hall. Contact Amber Wallace at (916) 505-0348 to make such arrangements. Please plan accordingly as bids must still be submitted prior to the set deadline of April 15, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
2. Bid opening will be held through a virtual conference via Microsoft teams. Bids will be opened and announced on the virtual conference. The virtual conference will be held on April 15, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. and can be accessed online through the following:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 619-485-0116 United States, San Diego (Toll)
Conference ID: 395 348 581#
Project Manager: Amber Wallace