1110 West Capitol Avenue, 3rd Floor
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Our staff's comprehensive business and development services are designed to make it as easy as possible for your business or real estate project to succeed in West Sacramento. These services include:
- Customized assistance with all aspects of business relocation and expansion
- Demographic and market information
- Streamlined land use entitlement and building permit processes
- Coordination of development project pre-application meetings with all City departments
- Local business introductions and referrals
New business assistance resources:
Port of West Sacramento Foreign TradeZone #143
West Sacramento is part of a General Purpose Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) associated with the Port of West Sacramento. Companies in the FTZ may admit foreign and domestic merchandise into the zone for storage, exhibition, assembly, manufacture and processing while deferring payment of customs duties and federal excise taxes until merchandise is transferred from the foreign trade zone. Call (916) 617-4535 for more information about the FTZ.
Recycling Market Development Zone
The City is part of the Sacramento Regional Recycling Market Development Zone (RMDZ). By providing incentives to businesses that use secondary material from the waste stream as feedstock, recycling-based manufacturers are eligible to apply for technical, marketing and financial assistance including low interest loans. Call us at (916) 617-4535 for more information about the RMDZ.