The Economic Development and Housing Commission shall provide advice and recommendations to the City Council and staff on matters within the Commission’s scope and duties that have been referred to the Commission by the City Council, Mayor, or City Manager. The scope and duties of the Economic Development and Housing Commission shall include:
- Incentives and Programs to Promote Economic Development
- Make Recommendations on Marketing Strategies that have been suggested by staff in anticipation of a report to the City Council
- Business Retention and Recruitment
- Community Investment and Development Assistance
- Housing Standards and Affordability
- Community Development Block Grant policies and priorities
- Peggy Bell
- Nicole Di Camillo
- Andrew Kehoe
- Crystal Matter
- Daniel Olsen
- Ron Price
- Chris White
- Adam Reifman, Alternate Member
This commission meets at 6:00 PM on the 4th Wednesday of every other month in the Council Chambers. All meetings are broadcast live on WAVE Cable channel 20 and AT&T channel 99; and replayed the following Thursday and Sunday at 12:00 PM. The Commission is staffed by the Economic Development & Housing Department (617-4535).
View Meeting and Agenda Information
Currently, there are no vacancies on the Economic Development & Housing Commission.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be residents of the City of West Sacramento. Interested individuals may submit an application or visit the City Clerk's Office at 1110 West Capitol Avenue, 3rd Floor, West Sacramento, California 95691. If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (916) 617-4500.
If you have a comment or question relevant to the Economic Development & Housing Commission, please submit it here.