Welcome to the Department of Administrative Services for the City of West Sacramento. The Department of Administrative Services provides financial and information technology support to all City departments and provides information to the general public on matters concerning the City’s finances. The Department has two divisions: Finance and Information Technology.
Finance Division: (916) 617-4575
Information Technology: (916) 617-4500
What Does Administrative Services Do?
- Investing surplus City funds
- Publication of budget documents
- Annual fee adjustment
- Formation of special improvement districts
- Coordination and monitoring of financing and development agreements.
Information Technology (I.T.)
- Computer software
- Geographic Information Systems
- Computer hardware
- Programming support
- Data management
- Database and software design
- Management and administration of systems