City Hall will reopen to the public on Monday, June 22, 2020.
While City Hall will be open to the public, and staff will be available to receive utility billing and other payments, face masks will be required in order to access the building to make a payment, and social distancing will be enforced. No member of the public may enter City Hall to perform business while symptoms of COVID-19, including cough or fever, are experienced.
Residents are strongly urged to continue using alternative methods (check, credit card) to pay their utility bill remotely. There are no additional fees associated with paying utility bills using a credit card or bank account by phone or online. Payments made online or by phone ON the due date will be posted immediately and are considered on time. Check payments may continue to be placed in the drop box up until the due date for a payment to be considered on time.
For information about your account, including balance due and due date, please contact utility billing staff at 916-617-4589 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of West Sacramento collects utility billing fees for water, sewer and refuse.
- Find out the utility fee amounts for Water Service Charges, Sewer Service Charges and Refuse Service Charges.
- For information regarding the sewer treatment fees billed on your City of West Sacramento utility bill please visit the Regional Sanitation District website..
- Sign up to have your utility bill paid automatically. It's free and easy.
- Have questions about your utility bill? Send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Pay your utility bill online.
- To pay your utility bill by telephone, please call 1-844-508-3522.
- Water Leak Adjustment Request Form
- If you have questions about water leak adjustments, please review the policy.
- Tenant Billing Form
- Low-Income Utility Application
- Low-Income Utility FAQs
The City of West Sacramento runs and maintains a sewer collection system consisting of 12 sewer pump stations along with all underlying sewer pipes across the city.
The collected sewage is then delivered to the Sacramento County Regional Sanitation District (SRCSD) via the 19-mile pipeline - Lower Northwest Interceptor (LNWI) for treatment.
For more information on Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant, please visit their website at www.regionalsan.com.
To report a sewer back-up, please contact Public Works at (916) 617-4850.