City Hall is temporarily closed due to concerns over COVID-19 through April 13, 2020.
Payments dropped in the box on the west side of the building outside City Hall may not be processed immediately.
Bills normally due on March 20th and 25th as well as those due on April 6th and 10th will not be subject to late charge until 30 days after City Hall resumes normal business hours. Mailed payments will be picked up from the Post Office by staff at least once a week.
For questions regarding Utility Billing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the main line, 916-617-4589. Messages will be checked regularly and phone calls returned the same day.
The City of West Sacramento collects utility billing fees for water, sewer and refuse.
- Find out the utility fee amounts for Water Service Charges, Sewer Service Charges and Refuse Service Charges.
- For information regarding the sewer treatment fees billed on your City of West Sacramento utility bill please visit the Regional Sanitation District website..
- Sign up to have your utility bill paid automatically. It's free and easy.
- Have questions about your utility bill? Send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Pay your utility bill online.
- To pay your utility bill by telephone, please call 1-844-508-3522.
- Water Leak Adjustment Request Form
- If you have questions about water leak adjustments, please review the policy.
- Tenant Billing Form
- Low-Income Utility Application
- Low-Income Utility FAQs
The City of West Sacramento runs and maintains a sewer collection system consisting of 12 sewer pump stations along with all underlying sewer pipes across the city.
The collected sewage is then delivered to the Sacramento County Regional Sanitation District (SRCSD) via the 19-mile pipeline - Lower Northwest Interceptor (LNWI) for treatment.
For more information on Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant, please visit their website at www.regionalsan.com.
To report a sewer back-up, please contact Public Works at (916) 617-4850.