Here you will find frequently used documents including submittal requirements, checklists and other valuable information for encroachment requirements. Just click on the link-these documents are in pdf form.
Encroachment Permit Information
- Encroachment Permit General Requirements - Requirements and other information that will assist applicant with the encroachment permit process.
- Encroachment Permit Conditions - Requirements that are to be read by all permittees and are found on the back of each encroachment permit.
- Encroachment Permit Application - Application form to be filled out and included with submittal for an encroachment permit.
- Encroachment Permit Insurance Forms - Insurance is needed prior to issuance of an encroachment permit. Failing to fully complete the additional insured (3 numbered items within the box) are typical reasons for declining insurance forms, usually leading to delays in permit issuance.
- Encroachment Permit Bond - Encroachment permit bonds are among the deposit options the city accepts prior to issuing and encroachment permit. Cash, check, or letter of credit are other alternatives acceptable to the city.
- Encroachment Permit Letter of Credit - Encroachment permit letters of credit are among the deposit options the city accepts prior to issuing and encroachment permit. Cash, check, or bond are other alternatives acceptable to the city.
- Backflow Assembly Installation Requirements - Encroachment permit and other relate information that is needed prior to installation.
- Demolition Requirements - Encroachment permit and other related information that is needed for demolition.
- Landscape Planter Strip Policy - Encroachment permit and other related information that is needed to replace turf within the right-of-way with drought tolerant landscaping.
- Plant List - Suggested Plant List.