Update from the City of West Sacramento on the Coronavirus
- For the latest on the City's response to the Coronavius, please visit our COVID-19 main page.
- City Hall is open! Read more about the safety precautions we're taking here.
- The Community Center and Recreation Center will be closed until further notice.
- The City’s core public services are still in operation, including police and fire services, operations and maintenance of critical infrastructure (sewer and water), garbage and recycling services, limited parks maintenance, and management of the City’s emergency operations center.
- Please note: many programs related to Environmental Services are currently on hold. This does not include your trash, recycling and organic service.
West Sacramento Connect
Report water waste through West Sacramento Connect. It is an easy way to send your questions and concerns directly to a City staff person.
- Click Here to access West Sacramento Connect
- Choose a Topic That Matches Your Concern
- Fill Out Your Request
- Create an Account, So You Can Track the Status and Any Responses (Optional)
You can also search your device’s app store for "West Sacramento Connect".
Water Waste Message Line
You can also report water waste through the Water Waste Message Line: (916) 617-4545.
Before you call, have the following information ready:
- Address of Water Waste
- Date and Time That You Observed the Water Waste
- What You Observed
- Irrigation Runoff
- Broken Sprinklers
- Washing a Car without a Shut-Off Nozzle
- Irrigation During Rainfall
- Sprinklers Turned to the Street
- Other forms of water waste
Within a few days, City Staff will contact the responsible party to issue a water waste warning, if appropriate.