Spill Reporting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To report a release of hazardous materials follow these simple steps.

  1. First call 9-1-1.
  2. Then call the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, California State warning center at (800) 852-7550.

For more information regarding release reporting please go to the OES website.