- A Shift Commander - Scott Pfeifer, Battalion Chief
- B Shift Commander - Josh Calista, Battalion Chief
- C Shift Commander - Andy Bevins, Acting Battalion Chief
The Emergency Operations Division has 57 full-time personnel that work 48-hour shifts. These 57 firefighters are divided into three shifts of 19. This Division is responsible for extinguishing fires, fire investigation, emergency rescue, hazardous materials response, emergency medical response and other public services. They assist the Prevention Division with public education in the schools, conduct annual business license inspections, hydrant maintenance, and conduct fire safety and code enforcement inspections.
Each firefighter receives at least 300 hours of training each year in all areas of fire service delivery.
- Station Locations and Map
- Equipment and Apparatus
- Water Rescue
- Incident Investigations
- Emergency Planning
- Strike Teams
- Fire Academy and Ongoing Training
- Trench Rescue
- Station Tours