- Bryan Jonson, Fire Marshal
- Rebecca Leda, Sr. Fire Inspector
- Ken Sawitzky, Fire Inspector
- Dan Anderson, Secretary
The Hazardous Materials Program is under the functional control of the Fire Prevention Bureau. The Hazardous Materials Program routinely inspects facilities for compliance with the California Fire Code. In this capacity, it provides a number of services to the citizens and businesses of West Sacramento, including but not limited to:
- Consulting on how to safely store and use hazardous materials.
- Response to hazardous materials complaints or emergencies.
- Conducts inspections of facilities which use, handle, or store hazardous materials.
- Review construction plans involving hazardous materials.
To contact the Hazardous Materials Program, please call Fire Administration at (916) 617-4600.