Would You Like to Help?
- Deliver meals to seniors in the West Sacramento community. Meals on Wheels is seeking drivers. Shifts vary from 1 to 5 days a week for a fraction of your time! Only 1.25 hours a day to help those in need.
- Greet, take reservations and host the front sign-in area for the Elderly Nutrition Program.
- ENP is always looking for great volunteers to assist them.
Please contact ENP at (916) 373-5805 if you are interested. Please leave a message with your contact information.
Generation Bridge Intergenerational Volunteer Program
- Generation Bridge is seeking West Sacramento Seniors who are registered Community Center pass holders and are interested in working with youth. Volunteers would assist with intergenerational activities. Time commitment varies. Activities would occur up to four times a year. Job duties include: program implementation, book reading, assisting youth with crafts, set up/clean up, prepping and serving snack.
- For more information contact Christine Prater at (916) 617-5320.