A Rental Space for Theater with Endless Creative Opportunities
This is a state of the art, flexible and imaginative theater space. The space includes full theatrical lighting and sound systems as well as a dressing room with private restroom.
This intimate theater is ideal for smaller productions and special events alike. Seating varies by arrangement from 97 with risers to 145 on the floor. It depends on the amount of performance space required.
The theater is available to rent for uses from concerts and theatrical performances to fashion shows and business conferences.
- Location: Community Center- 2nd floor, 1075 West Capitol Ave, West Sacramento
- Size: 2,080 square feet without an elevated stage. Designed for theater-in-the-round.
- Configuration: A semi-permanent wall was added to create space for a vertical set to work with a thrust stage area.
- Floor: Black sprung wood, paintable, workable.
- Capacity: Seats up to 145 depending on the arrangement of seating risers and size of performance space.
- Lighting: Basic house lighting plot with optional lights that can be added by the renter. Theatre is equipped with a full catwalk for easy access to lights.
- Sound: Equipped with five speaker sound system with 8 wireless microphones (4 handhelds, 4 headsets).
- Dressing Room: Single 360 square foot room with 11 make up stations and private bathroom.
For information about rates, availability call Sam Brinkhuis at (916) 617-5320 or email email@example.com.
For technical questions about the space and possibilities call Mike Poe at 916-617-5322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, use the form below.