Thank you for inquiring about our Personal Training here at the West Sacramento Recreation Center! To get started, follow the steps below:
- Complete an ‘Interested in Personal Training Form?’
- Turn in completed insert to front desk.
- We will contact you within the next 3 business days.
After meeting with your trainer and establishing that your schedules are compatible, please choose one of the training session options below that works best for you.
All personal training services must be accompanied by a valid Recreation Center pass.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call (916) 617-4770 and ask to speak with the Exercise and Wellness Supervisor.
If you're unable to make a scheduled appointment with your trainer, please contact your trainer at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the session will be counted as a used session.
Intro to Fitness
A personal trainer will help you feel more comfortable using our equipment and briefly educate you on simple nutrition and program design tips. OR A 30-minute evaluation with a certified personal trainer and a personalized fitness report and exercise program recommendations. Please fill out this Personal Training Interest Form to get started. $10 per person
- Duration: 30 minutes (1 Session: $35)
- Duration: 45 minutes (1 Session: $45)
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 Session: $55)
Discounts for Bulk Sessions
- 8 Sessions = 5% off
- 16 Sessions = 10% off
- 24 Sessions = 15% off
Small Group Training
- Choose an individual training duration listed above.
- Add $18 for each additional person per session.
All sessions expire 180 days from purchase date.