* Postponed at this time due COVID-19 *
Summer Teen Camp
During the summer Club West offers the Summer Teen Camp; a six week program that runs Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Participants take part in active and passive games, arts and crafts, field trips, swimming and more.
Club West Teen Center
1125 Riverbank Road
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Age: 10- 14 years of age (incoming 6th grade through outgoing 8th grade)
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Dates: Summer 2020
- Summer Session 1 - June 15 - 19
- Summer Session 2 - June 22 - 26
- Summer Session 3 - June 29 - July 2nd (No program on July 3rd in observation of July 4th)
- Summer Session 4 - July 6 - 10
- Summer Session 5 - July 13 - 17
- Summer Session 6 - July 20 - 24
- $35 per week per child
- 1125 Riverbank Road
Three Ways to Register: Registration for 2020 - Postponed at this time due COVID-19
*Non-Resident registration will begin at noon on registration day. Residents may be required to provide proof of residency. Non-Resident fee $8.00 per week, per child.
- Online (You must create an account before completing your registration)
- At the Parks & Recreation Community Center, 1075 West Capitol Ave.
- At the Recreation Center, 2801 Jefferson Blvd.