* Postponed at this time due COVID-19 *
Camp Lakeside is a fun and quality all day camp program that is offered during summer break. This all day camp is for children between 5 and 10 years old (K-5th). Participants will enjoy an array of exciting outings and fun activities including games, crafts, cooking projects, drama, science, and sports! Children are offered light breakfast and one healthy snack daily.
For more information please contact the Parks and Recreation office at (916) 617-4620.
Age: 5 - 10 years of age (must be in Kindergarten - 5th grade)
Location: The Boathouse at Bridgeway Lakes Park, 3650 Southport Parkway
Time: 7:30 am- 5:30 pm. Children may not be dropped off prior to 7:30 am
Fee: $105 per weekly session * Non-resident fees do apply
Dates: Open during Summer Break.
Upcoming Sessions - 2020 Dates
- Summer Session 1 - June 15 - 19
- Summer Session 2 - June 22 - 26
- Summer Session 4 - June 29 - July 2 (No program on July 3rd in observation of July 4th)
- Summer Session 4 - July 6- 10
- Summer Session 5 - July 13 - 17
- Summer Session 6- July 20 - 24
- Summer Session 7- July 27 - 31
Discount: Camp Lakeside will offer a 5% multi-child discount or a full summer registration discount, discounts are only offered in person at the Community Center, 1075 West Capitol Ave., or at the Recreation Center, 2801 Jefferson Blvd. Discounts cannot be combined.
Registration opens - Postponed at this time due COVID-19
*Non-Resident registration will begin at noon on registration day. Residents may be required to provide proof of residency. Non-Resident fee $8.00 per week, per child.
Three ways to register:
- Online (You must create an account before completing your registration)
- In person at the Parks & Recreation Community Center, 1075 West Capitol Ave.
- In person at the Recreation Center, 2801 Jefferson Blvd.