A half day camp program featuring daily arts and crafts, games, sports & water fun! Free lunch provided each day for youth at sites that qualify for the USDA Child Nutrition Summer Food Service Program.
Age: Kindergarten - 5th grade
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Dates: Summer 2019
- Summer Session 1 - June 17 - 21
- Summer Session 2 - June 24 - 28
- Summer Session 3 - July 1 - 5 (No program on July 4th)
- Summer Session 4 - July 8 - 12
- Summer Session 5 - July 15 - 19
- Summer Session 6 - July 22 - 26
- Riverbank Elementary - Free
- Westfield Elementary - Free
- Westmore Oaks Elementary - Free
- Southport Elementary - $15 per week per child
Three Ways to Register: Registration for 2019 will begin in April 11 at 8:30am.
*Non-Resident registration will begin at noon on April 11. Residents may be required to provide proof of residency.
- Online (You must create an account before completing your registration)
- At the Parks & Recreation Community Center - 1075 West Capitol Ave.
- At the Recreation Center - 2801 Jefferson Blvd.
K.I.D.S. Camp is offered indoors at local elementary schools in order to stay out of the heat and for those poor air quality days! Don't worry, participants will still spend time outdoors each day. Lunch will be served daily at all K.I.D.S Camp sites.
Fee Assistance: Fee assistance is available for those who meet the income eligibility requirements for a free or reduced school lunch with the Washington Unified School District- all applications will be verified. Please complete a Fee Assistance Request Form and submit to the Parks & Recreation Community Center, 1075 West Capitol Ave, West Sacramento, CA 95691. If approved, a one time fee of $15 per child for all six weeks will be required at registration.
K.I.D.S. program sites serve a free lunch to children at qualifying sites in accordance with the Federal law and USDA policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TYY).