George Kristoff Water Treatment Plant
400 North Harbor Blvd.
West Sacramento, CA 95605
George Kristoff WTP Capacity: 60 Million Gallons Per Day
The George Kristoff Water Treatment Plant diverts water from the Sacramento River and provides treatment at the recently upgraded and expanded, state-of-the-art, facility, which was designed to serve the city’s expanding needs. In addition to the plant, the city operates several water tanks to provide additional storage for fire and emergency needs.
For more information, including water quality documentation and average and peak demands, please visit the City of West Sacramento Water Treatment Webpage.
The City of West Sacramento runs and maintains a sewer collection system consisting of 12 sewer pump stations along with all underlying sewer pipes across the city.
The collected sewage is then delivered to the Sacramento County Regional Sanitation District (SRCSD) via the 19-mile pipeline - Lower Northwest Interceptor (LNWI) for treatment.
For more information on Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant, please visit their website at www.regionalsan.com.
To report a sewer back-up, please contact Public Works at (916) 617-4850.
Utility Billing Service
The City of West Sacramento collects utility billing fees for water, sewer and refuse.
- Find out the utility fee amounts for Water Service Charges, Sewer Service Charges and Refuse Service Charges.
- For information regarding the sewer treatment fees billed on your City of West Sacramento utility bill please click here.
- Sign up to have your utility bill paid automatically. It's free and easy.
- Have questions about your utility bill? Send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Pay Your Utility Bill Online.
- To pay your utility bill by telephone, please call 1-844-508-3522.