During water shortages, like a drought, the City may enforce extra measures to ensure water is used beneficially. The following forms of water waste are always prohibited.
- Allowing irrigation to run-off to streets and gutters
- Using a hose not fitted with an automatic shut-off nozzle to wash a vehicle
- Irrigation of landscape during rainfall
- Running an irrigation system that applies water to an impervious surface or that is in disrepair
Please see recommended watering schedule below.
- Addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Addresses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8: Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays