Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Frequently Asked Questions


How do I report graffiti and potholes?

You can call (916) 617-4875 or submit a request at West Sacramento Connect. Please provide the specific location when making a report.


When will my street be swept? How often?

Please see the 2019 Schedule and Sweeping Map.


How can I get my sidewalk repaired?

Unfortunately, the City does not have a sidewalk program; each homeowner is responsible for fixing the sidewalk in front of their property.